Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Snow and S.T.A.G.E Play

Well, we didn't exactly escape winter entirely. Luckily the snow melted off pretty quickly.

Joel braved the cold temps and icy roads on his ride. We were just backing out of the driveway when I saw my frozen hubby riding up to the house. He is training for a few events in Europe in a few weeks so rain or shine...or should I say snow or ice, he's trying to spend time on his bike.

In the afternoon we had the treat of watching a little play that Clare and Gabriel were in. It was really cute and both of them nailed their performance, of course.

Gabriel the pirate. Somehow he just happened to look my direction when I took the picture. He didn't know where we were sitting so it was just chance....

Evie giving her cousin Clare a big congratulatory hug for being the best 'shrimp' ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment