Thursday, May 14, 2009

Playing dress up

I hit a few clearance sales after Halloween to add to Evie's dress-up box. She simply loves playing dress up. Lately her favorites seem to be Ariel the little mermaid and Dorothy from the Wizard of OZ. She looks so crazy in the wigs I just had to share some pictures...

Evie and I were playing chase though the house. Our kitchen is open into the living and dining room so she can run in a circle though all three rooms. I wish I would have taken a video of her laughing.

I went upstairs yesterday to find Dorothy and the tin man (Ethan) on their journey to OZ. Evie had her wig shoved so far forward she could hardly see. Ethan loves walking around the house wearing other peoples shoes, especially if they make a lot of noise. He is quick to put these ruby red slippers on if Dorothy takes them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment