Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Visit with the Burger's in RENO

I had the chance to visit our dear old friends Nic and Ryan and meet their brand new baby Ewan who is three months old. Joel stayed with the kids in CA. It was my first trip away from Ethan and only second away from Evie. It was happy to take the time but nervous about Ethan after his accident. Joel said he did great. He kept them plenty busy. He was even brave enough to take them to Lego Land solo.

Nic gave me the grand tour of her work at Patagonia. It was easy to be impressed. The picture above is only a small aisle of the repair department.

Nic, being her cute self is in front of the sample rack. If a customer calls and has any questions about the product employees can quickly pull samples and verify color, style, etc.

Just a few boxes. Nic's location provides Patagonia to our global world. That means there is a lot of fantastic clothing out there.

I had such a fun time just chilling with Nic and little Ewan. She and Ryan are quite the smitten parents and rightfully so, Ewan is an adorable bundle of joy.

Ryan and his little sweetie

Too cute!

Sadly my trip went all too fast. I lost a lot of time my first evening being stuck in the airport with a cancelled flight through San Francisco. I was re-routed but didn't get in until 10:00pm. A day later we are on our way back to the airport for my evening departure.

On our way Nic took me on a tour of the biggest little city in the world.


As we drove by this little soup shop Nic said they had the best tomato bisque soup ever. It was funny as we both looked at each other and decided to stop for a quick dinner. The soup was yummy too.


They had a lot of good choices to choose from. I tried the tomato and a crawfish gumbo...they were both great.

No comments:

Post a Comment