Saturday, May 1, 2010

Playdate with the Tabor girls

I was working in the yard and I laughed out loud when I caught Evie out of the corner of my eye. She was hopping across the back yard inside the empty mulch bag like she was in a sack race. I had to grab my camera.

Evie has been practicing writing her name and her letters when she plays with chalk. Evie drew us a tea party...the table is where she wrote Smith and the chairs are on either side. There are two plates on the table, one has a cake on it...

Evie has gone through so much chalk already this summer.

We had the Tabor girls over this evening while Mandy took Bob to the Omaha airport. With in the first minute the girls were already playing dress up. Ethan was right in their with them. This is what he grabbed for himself with Evie's shiny black shoes. He tripped and fell on his way out the door and that was it for Ethan dressing up. He immediately wanted his clothes back on.

Evie, Claudia, Delphina and Ethan

It started to sprinkle so we gathered all the dress up stuff to bring in side. Delphina thoughtfully grabbed the umbrella. Delphina is too tall for most of our dress up stuff so I let her raid my closet. Crazy she is big enough to fit my clothes...

The kids used this as their wardrobe room. It's funny what they cart around. I always find purses filled with the funnest stuff...


After the sprinkling stopped we headed back outside for a little tea party. It was the first time I have had rainbow popcorn. I don't know why I didn't assume it would turn the kids' mouths different colors...

No comments:

Post a Comment