Monday, November 2, 2009

Boo at the Zoo

Halloween is a fantastic holiday. It feels like we celebrate it all week long with so many activities for the kids. We are at Boo at the Zoo and as we walked up Joel spotted someone trying to ding the bell to win a McDonalds gift certificate. I think what caught his eye was that the person could barely move the weight. Joel of course dings the bell on the first try...

Okay, it's way more awkward and harder than I thought it would be. It's my first time trying something like this and it was hard to put muscle into the swing not knowing if I was going to line up the hammer with where I was supposed to hit or if I was going to miss and hit the ground.

I guess I'm not making much progress with my form. I got three tries and won a free coke...(and already redeemed it).

We met up with the Tabor girls. The kids were really well behaved tonight. Everyone stayed together and didn't run ahead, which made the night so much more relaxing.
Claudia a little dinosaur

Evie as Rapunzel. She watched the movie this summer when we were in Colorado and was hooked. We have played Rapunzel countless times.

Me and my little monkey

Evie was all smiles when she saw Glenda, the good witch in the Wizard of Oz. Besides Dorothy, she is her favorite character.

Ethan has the trick-or-treating thing down. He also figured out that he's cute and the longer he stands there the more candy he will get.



Delphina, Evie, Ethan, Joel and Claudia

Evie got pretty excited every time she heard "Rapunzel, Rapunzel let down your hair" she heard "you need a haircut" quite a few times also.

1 comment: